Envisory offers fuels procurement tendering and contract assistance with a focus on ensuring competitive, secure and transparent supply solutions.
This advice can include assessment of fuel supply options, tender preparation, tender management, evaluation of fuel supply offers, negotiation with fuel suppliers and contract finalisation. We have extensive experience in evaluating fuel supply offers – our comprehensive approach provides transparency procurement managers can select the best solution for their needs.
We also advise on price risk management strategies and options for hedging.
- Procurement advice and tender assistance for the nationwide supply of bulk diesel for KiwiRail (one of New Zealand’s largest diesel consumers)
- Tender evaluation and contract finalisation for large fuel consumers and buyer groups (10 to 40 million litres) seeking bulk diesel and fuel-card supplies
- Fuel and lubricant supply contract assistance for the Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
- Assistance with securing bulk diesel supply for Whirinaki power station and disposal of this diesel when the power station was sold for the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Technical adviser to the Government of Nauru on tendering and procurement for petroleum supply and storage management