Envisory advises Pacific Island governments on fuel price regulation and monitoring retail fuel price margins.
We benchmark New Zealand and Pacific Island fuel prices against regional and international prices. We provide fuel price templates for governments to use with suppliers to regulate fuel prices or to monitor retail fuel price margins.
- Monthly verification of transport fuels and LPG regulated prices, and annual supplier negotiations for the Government of Tonga
- Analysis of petroleum fuels tax regimes used in the region and how these influences fuel prices
- Support for the Cook Islands Government in regulating fuels and LPG prices
- Annual reviews of Nauru’s fuel prices along with technical support for regular pricing changes
- Annual review of fuel price regulation for the Solomon Islands Government
- Recommendations to the Government of Vanuatu on price monitoring and regulation options