The New Zealand Fuel Price Monitor tells you what’s driving New Zealand fuel prices.
This email-based subscription service provides up-to-date information on fuel prices and trends, drawing on Envisory’s expert knowledge of the petroleum fuels market. This provides a snapshot of New Zealand fuel prices. It is updated weekly and gives subscribers access to a detailed breakdown of fuel prices and a short commentary on current global issues affecting the petroleum fuels market. Information is provided on:
- Landed Cost of Petrol, Diesel and Jet Fuel – a reflection of the costs incurred by fuel suppliers to import fuel to New Zealand. It is the benchmark for New Zealand fuel prices.
- International Price Drivers – the factors affecting the landed cost of fuels with a comparison against last week’s figures.
- Retail Price Breakdown – the components of the retail fuel price illustrating how each component contributes to the retail price with a comparison against last week’s figures.
- Market Commentary – an explanation of the factors influencing current fuel prices.
- Price Trend Charts
- Price Data Spreadsheet – a rolling 26-week history of New Zealand prices to enable more detailed analysis.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org