Envisory has provided a number of market overviews for clients on petroleum fuels markets in New Zealand. These have included reports on the market for petrol, diesel, LPG, biofuels and fuel oil.
Market reports are tailored for each particular client, and can include information such as:
- commentary on market participants including market share;
- information on New Zealand’s fuel supply chain (how products are produced and distributed in the New Zealand market), the role of the refinery, coastal shipping and storage terminals;
- how petroleum products are priced in the New Zealand market, what the components of the price are and what can influence them;
- information on how customer pricing is built up and margins; and
- factors to consider in fuels procurement negotiations.
Envisory Limited provides strategic advice and consultancy services to the energy sector in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands. Our expertise covers energy security, petroleum fuels procurement, and services to the energy sector with a focus on oil and gas.