Envisory provides commercially focused advice on energy sector issues in Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island countries.
Our advice reflects the practical realities that businesses and government organisations face, whether this is evaluating policy options, assessing commercial strategies or analysing supply chains.
- Assessment of supply and distribution chains for competitiveness, infrastructure requirements and market opportunities
- Determining the applicability of recommendations from an ACCC report on the Australian petrol market to the New Zealand market
- Supply and distribution options for biofuels in New Zealand
- Review and analysis of Vanuatu’s fuel market and supply chain as part of a World Bank study producing an Energy Road Map
- Project management, technical and financial analysis to support decisions on fuel tanker replacement for New Zealand’s coastal shipping service
- Development of cost and pricing models that reflect the true cost of providing a service
- Industry comment and peer reviews