Envisory provides representation, advocacy and specialist support services for ventures and User Groups using common or shared energy infrastructure.
These services also include strategic advice, policy advocacy and coordination services for many of these ventures.
- Secretariat and advocacy services for the Major Gas Users Group, providing policy input and advocacy on matters affecting their interests as consumers of natural gas
- Coordination services for oil production and shipping offtake activities in Taranaki
- Coordination services for users of the petroleum berth at Port Taranaki
- Project management for petroleum industry joint ventures (e.g. for the introduction of cleaner transport fuels)
- Strategic advice on the optimal use of assets and opportunities to improve utilisation including new investment
- Scheduling services for product imports into the Channel Infrastructure shared storage facilities at Marsden Point