Envisory assists clients with their investment decisions for market expansion or entry.
We develop economic models so clients can test different assumptions on the value of new investment options. We provide risk analysis and demand forecasting models which further add value to project assessment.
- Expert advisor on supply, refining and distribution of fuels to Infratil during its NZD 700 million purchase of Shell’s New Zealand downstream fuels business
- Advice to Refining NZ (now Channel Infrastructure) for major investment decisions and then on the transition to a fuel import terminal (2020/2021)
- Market assessments of the LPG sector in New Zealand for prospective market entry or purchase of existing businesses
- Market review of the opportunities for, and issues with, establishing liquefied natural gas (LNG) imports in New Zealand
- Advice on the supply changes and infrastructure required to allow Tonga to directly import fuel on larger oil tankers, and the associated economic analysis
- Review of storage strategy for a major LPG marketer