Envisory assesses the value of liquids from oil and gas production developments.
We offer detailed market assessments for both existing production and those in development. This can include economic analysis (netback), strategic and technical advice on optimising infrastructure and logistics, competitive benchmarking, assessing market growth options (to assist with infrastructure planning) and marketing strategies to maximise sales revenue.
- Market assessments for liquids production from major oil and gas developments in New Zealand (including Pohokura, Tui, Maari, Kupe, McKee and Kapuni).
- Advice on requirements for oil marketing strategies
- Shipping economics for the efficient movement of liquids to market, and the impact of market developments
- Valuation of production streams for coal to liquids investments
- Assessment of the New Zealand gas market including access, interaction and pricing